Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lover To Lover.

 Hello Guys! How's everyone doing? Its been so long since I updated this blog; I'm almost embarrassed. Haha, I hope everyone is doing great? Have a nice read and feel up my comment feed. ;)

I guess its no news now that my Lover (Kim Kardashian) has filled for a divorce; merely 10weeks after wedding! LOL. Who remembers when I blogged to congratulate her? Read it Here. I remember saying stuffs about expecting a divorce from her in time but I didn't expect it to be this soon. I have come to know that the mind reflects upon the world...So when an experience is painted with our subjective colors of judgment, then the reflection of this world on our mind becomes personal, unique. That is why i would advice any sensibly sensitive individual,to try to captivate these moments of melancholy on paper,through either poems or articles. I'm here now to make another post for the dissolution of the marriage. The media frenzy of this divorce is CRAZY! I feel really shocked at somethings people allow to let loose from their voice boxes.

I have never felt that love I read about in books, that inexorable thing that made characters take all sorts of unlikely decisions, so I'm possibly the least person to make any witty comment about emotions and things of the heart, but I know that It's easy to take off your clothes and have sex. People do it all the time. But opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, dreams..loving them? THAT is being naked. If there is one thing I know about love; Its that Love makes you shine like a star, exposing the full spectrum of your feelings and personality, in a way greater than you ever dreamed. Just as white light contains within it all the colours of the rainbow, love brings out all your colours and potential, the full realisation of everything good that is you. If this is all there is to love, and someone decides that She doesn't feel like she's shining, then Its left for her and her belief to do what she feels is right.

I'm trying so hard not to quote the scriptures because sometimes the bible is so conflicting in people's ideologies that it would spin my head, but to all those who are sending out mean Tweets and posting hate notes/name calling on her blog; In the bible, Jesus stops a group of people trying to stone a woman to death for the mistakes she made..He tells them, "let the person with no sin, throw the first stone." None of those people could throw a stone at her, because the truth was..they made mistakes too...And we all do, and the worst thing you can do when someone messes up, is be angry at them or play God.

In life we do things. Some we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all make us who we are, and in the end they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn't be the person we are. So just live, make mistakes, have wonderful memories, but never ever second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly where it is you're going.


Song Beneath A Song.

When I was small, I used to sit in my bedroom for hours and listen to music. Sometimes I'd draw, sometimes I'd do homework, sometimes I'd read, but listening to music was the primary activity. As I have gotten older, less and less music has inspired me to devote my full attention to it. Now music has become more of an accompaniment to my life, a sort of background thing and the feeling is amazing. I got the new Florence & The Machine album, Ceremonials!! Absolutely stunning vocals and lyrics swell beautifully with dark, haunting, and exciting music, with the instrumentation flowing so perfectly into the songs! Its Incredible.


1, Never Let Me Go- Florence + The Machine
This song seems to be about SURRENDER. Not giving up (an act of despair) but giving in (an act of embrace and devotion). This is about the pleasure of being overwhelmed, something akin to masochistic delight.

Ostensibly, the singer surrenders to the ocean, and lets it pull her to the bottom. All her concerns and prayers are as nothing any more because the all-encompassing sea reduces her to nothing.

But this is more metaphor, than reality, as the refrain "Never let me go," suggests that life continues after the surrender, and the willing victim desires to be overwhelmed forever. It's like the moment of orgasm, where you barely exist as a thinking person, and want to stay there forever.

It's the decision to surrender to a passion or desire, that others may question (branding you a sinner), but you don't care, and beg that desire to embrace you forever, to NEVER LET YOU GO.
2, All This And Heaven Too- Florence & The Machine


Okay, so love is really confusing. She can't understand it, no matter how much education she's had or poetry she's written. She's been scrawling songs about it forever, but that doesn't mean she really gets it. She wishes she could comprehend it, if just for a moment. The last line is BRILLIANT. "Words were never so useful, so I'm screaming out a language that I never knew existed before." She knows she can't describe love with words, so this made up language will have to do.

Nice to know that it's not just us mortals who find love confusing.



ES.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great piece, love is awesome yet confusing. I am in love but cant explain it.